APPLY FOR AN EXCITING CAREER IN SECURITY
As a part of our growing needs we are on the lookout for educated, licensed, professionally experienced and motivated security guards, mobile patrol, and supervisors.
We hire Security Guards for working at our various sites in the GTA. Guards are required to be licenced by the Ministry of Safety and Correctional Services, Ontario and also certified in CPR from recognized training centres.
We follow a well- structured selection procedure. The company offers competitive wages and rewarding career.
If you meet the job requirements and have what it takes, please send us your cover letter and resume.
We sincerely thank all the applicants but will contact only the successful, and shortlisted applicants.
The positions we are hiring for are casual, temporary on call positions for the various events occurring from October to December 2019. Typical work hours will be a shift of 4 hours and/or up to 8 hours, for various locations in East Toronto and West GTA. We are equal opportunity employer and all are encouraged to apply.
Application with supporting documents may be submitted on our website or [email protected] Only shortlisted applicants will be interviewed.
All applicants must submit copies of the following:
- Security Guard Licence.
- First Aid, CPR, AED Certification.
- Any other document/testimonial you wish to bring to our attention.
Positions Available: Twenty five.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- As a Security Guard, you must provide security, safety and excellent customer
service to all people you interact with during the event.
- Identifies and clarifies clients’ needs; answers questions; gives directions and
instructions, and handles all security and emergency incidents.
- Follows the supervisor’s instructions.
- Follows health and safety, crowd management, traffic control and parking lot
security, access control procedures.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Valid Security Guard License – required.
- Valid CPR/First Aid Certification – required.
- Excellent Communication skills (verbal and report writing).
Job Type: Temporary, casual, on call.
Salary: Competitive, depending upon experience and qualifications. Paid biweekly.
Experience: Physical Security, minimum 1 year (Events Preferred).
Locations: Mississauga, Brampton, Oakville, East Toronto.
- Basic First Aid & CPR (Required).
- Security Guard License (Required).